This website is operated by FootWorkLab. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to FootWorkLab. FootWorkLab offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By accessing our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please do not browse this site if you do not want to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Besides FootWorkLab reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, so you need to read these terms and conditions carefully every time you visit this website. Your continued use of this website indicates that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions because they may be modified.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
All trademarks mentioned on the website FootWorkLabshop.com are owned or licensed by FootWorkLab.
All elements of the website (texts, photographs, logos, etc.) are covered by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, transmission, broadcasting, or other forms of use of the information and elements published on the website FootWorkLabshop.com other than those for personal use is strictly prohibited. All requests to use or reproduce any information included in the website FootWorkLabshop.com must be sent to the FootWorkLab webmaster.
When you access and browse the Site (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website) we will collect the following from you:
Information you provide:
Contact information - we receive and store any information you enter on our Site. Our Site uses forms to collect your personal information including your name, address, telephone number, email address so you can place orders, request information, get support and use our services.
Payments and billing information - when signing up or purchasing any of our Services, products, or seminars, we request additional personal and payment information such as your name, credit card information, PayPal or relevant service, billing address, personal, government or TAX identification number or other information including but not limited to certificates, tax declarations, forms, payment documents and other relevant documents.
Surveys and contests - we may, from time to time, offer surveys and opinion polls and ask you to provide information about your experience and feedback for our services. Occasionally we may organize you to contests, sweepstakes, competitions, prize draws, or other promotions (collectively "Contests") on our Site or through our Social Media channels and may offer a prize as a sign of appreciation to the people who have participated, qualified and/or completed our Contest. Information requested for entry may include personal contact information such as your name, email, address, phone number, etc. Participation is entirely voluntary and it’s up to you whether you choose to disclose any information or not.
Information we receive from your use of our services or third-parties
Automated information - when you visit our website we receive and collect information, which may - in certain circumstances constitute personal information - and which includes your IP address, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time and/or clickstream data.
Website Analytics tools - We use analytics services by third parties to collect information about the use of this Site, such as number of visits, pages visited, popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking technologies (like cookies) to recognize your device and compile information about you. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, the IP address assigned to you, what operating system and web browser you use, and what site you visited prior to visiting our website.
Information Logs - when you visit the Site, view content provided by us, use our services, use our Chat service, ask us a question, request technical assistance in regards to our services, send us an email or participate in a contest or survey on our website, we automatically collect and store certain information in log files. This includes your IP address, URL, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time, requests type to our Site and error responses returned by our Site or Services.
Other information - we also receive and store any information that you provide on our Site, our Chat service, any complaint forms on our site, email, telephone, or any other type of communication with our team or related to the provisioning of our services. Whenever you contact us, we will record the ticket, chat or call to ensure we have an accurate record of all communication, which is needed to provide our services and to support any action taken by our team as a result in the event of a dispute over our response.
Information you provide:
We collect, store and use the information you provide for the following reasons:
1. Contact information – to contact you regarding the progress of your orders, status of the services, functionality changes to our products and our Site, and - where you have opted in to receive such information - other/new services, and/or special offers/newsletters we think you might find useful, we use email, telephone, and/or text message, as well as to inform you about hosting account issues, service interruptions or updates, service improvements or new products in accordance with our Terms of Service and applicable law.
2. Payment and billing information – we need it together with your contact details, to open a doctor account for you, to process your orders and reorders, to invoice you and to fulfill our legal obligations for tax calculations.
3. Surveys and Contests
1. Аny answers to surveys and opinion polls are stored separately from your details and we either anonymize or pseudonymize the data collected, which can be used for ascertaining the usage of certain aspects of our Site and services and market research. We may share the anonymised or pseudonymised data with third parties when they need the information to fulfill their obligations to process it on our behalf. However, neither the anonymised data nor the pseudonymised data allows to identify you personally without the use of additional information which is kept separately, and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that none of the data is attributed directly to you.
2. If you enter a Contest, we use the data you provide for the successful administration of the Contest, to contact you or work with third parties to contact you in case you’ve won anything and fulfill prizes in accordance to the announcement and terms of the participation for the respective Contest. We may also, where you have opted in to receive such communication, and unless prohibited by law, use your information provided via our surveys and Contests to send you details about our services or offers.
Information we receive from your use of our services or third-parties
We collect, store and use the information that we receive from your use of our services or third-parties for the following reasons:
1. Automated information – to diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Site and services. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information, except if necessary to prevent fraud or abuse on our Site and systems.
2. Analytics tools – to improve services on our Site.
3. Information Logs – for diagnosing problems, administering our Site and resolving issues.
4. Other information - to maintain your account and purchased products, to have an accurate record of any inquiries in case of a dispute and to identify certain characteristics that could help us optimize and improve our products and services.
When you access or use our Services, we need to collect, use, and otherwise process your information, as set out in this Policy. We are committed to your privacy and follow a few fundamental principles when we process personal data:
1.We strive to collect only the minimum personal data that we need to deliver any products or Services to you.
2.We aim for full transparency on how we use your information to comply with legal or other lawful purposes and respect your privacy.
3.We make sure we only use your information for the purposes you have given us permission for.
We rely on a number of legal bases to use your information, as set out in this Policy:
1.Contract – the use of your information is necessary to perform any contractual obligations in order to provide any Services to you or to administer any Contests you enter into.
2.Legal obligations – our use of your personal information is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims. For example, if we are requested to disclose your personal information to regulatory bodies or law enforcement authorities; or to use your personal information for tax calculations.
3.Our legitimate interests – necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as to:
1.run, grow, develop and deliver our products and services;
2.detect and prevent fraudulent activities;
3.enhance the security of our network and information systems;
4.better understand how people interact with our website;
5.determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising; and
6.enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers.
4.Consent – we rely on your consent for us to use your personal information to send you marketing information (such as our newsletters and promotional offers) by email, SMS, or telephone. You may withdraw your consent at any time by updating your personal Info/Settings in your user profile, using our Unsubscribe option in relation to email subscriptions, or contacting us using the details set out in the "Further questions and contacts" section of this Policy.
In order to provide customers with the most up-to-date and accurate information, we constantly update our website to provide a better customer experience. Due to the updated content, for example, to correct any errors/omissions without notice. This information may include but is not limited to pricing, availability, inventory, recommended maintenance, and other information.
FootWorkLab is not responsible for any additional charges, loss, or damage incurred as a result of information, correct or incorrect, referenced, or products purchased from FootWorkLab. While we work to avoid any errors/omissions that may appear on the FootWorkLab website, we do reserve the right to cancel any undelivered orders based on inaccurate information.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
The content of this Website, such as text, graphics, images, and information are for informational purposes only. Any information furnished on this Website is not intended nor implied to be professional advice.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The product illustrations, descriptions and color charts used by FootWorkLab do not always have to match the delivered products. Reasons for deviations FootWorkLab has no control over include but are not limited to technical changes and product range updates of the manufacturers. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools” as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Our Site includes marketing cookies and remarketing pixel provided by third parties. That allows these parties to collect the information that you have visited our Site and were interested in certain offers. We also use beacons, tags, click tracking codes and scripts to analyze trends and movements of users around the Site, gather information about user base as a whole and how we can improve our service and Site, to provide advertising based upon activities and interests and to measure advertising effectiveness. As a result we may display targeted, or interest-based, offers to you based on the products you currently own or have recently viewed and deliver other communication more relevant to you and your interests outside of our Site, on other websites part of the third party's network.
You can manage your preferences regarding Cookies either by modifying your browser settings or using the designated pop-up tool on our website. In the ‘Cookie Settings’ pop-up on our Site you will find a list of all cookies within each category (required, statistics, marketing), or a list of vendors serving cookies and similar technologies and will be able to choose which types of cookies you would like our Site to use, if any.
You can also modify your Cookie preferences straight from your browser. Please note that if you simply disable all of our cookies or cookies in general in your browser settings, you may find that certain sections or features of our Site will not work, because your browser may prevent us from setting Site functionally required cookies.
All personal information collected by Foot Levelers is treated as confidential. We disclose entire or part of your data in the limited circumstances described below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
1. If we are required by law - we will disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legitimate governmental request.
4. To Protect Rights and Property - We will share account and personal information with companies, organizations or individuals when we believe in good-faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is necessary to meet any applicable law, comply with regulation, legal process or enforceable request; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; to investigate potential violations; to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Foot Levelers, our users or the public as required or permitted by law. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take all reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt the information you enter on our Site in order to protect its security during transmission to and from our Site. When storing information, we protect its security by encryption and pseudonymization of critical data. When we process credit card information and payments, the credit card is subject to tokenization and strong security measures.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures require us in some cases to request proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
To protect against unauthorized access to your account and information, we implement session management, and login expiration mechanisms. As an additional safety measure, be sure to sign off when you finish using your account and your computer.
Although we take all these measures to maintain the safety and security of your personal information, please note that no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot fully guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
Information collected on our website will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. In general, we will automatically delete your User Area account information 2 years after you no longer have any active services with us. Since we offer a service for customers worldwide and we need to comply with regulations across the globe in regard to retention of personal information related to contractual agreements, provision of services, financial, billing, invoicing operations and tax calculations, a versioned copy of your contact, payment and billing personal data associated with your past invoices is stored for a period of 7 years and 10 years for payroll records after deactivating an account. Your personal data is deleted automatically by our systems in accordance with these retention periods.
By visiting the "Edit Profile" page on our Site, you can access, correct, change, and delete certain personal information associated with your account. If you need further assistance, you can contact us using the details in the "Further questions and contacts" section of this policy to request any of the following:
1. confirm whether or not personal data about you is being processed;
2. provide you with further details about how we process your personal data;
3. provide you with a copy of any data which we hold about you;
4. withdraw your consent to using your personal information, where we rely on your consent as a legal basis to justify using your personal data;
5. consider any valid objection to the processing of your personal information (including the right to object to processing on grounds related to your particular situation where we are relying on our legitimate interests as a legal basis for processing);
6. request to update or delete personal data which we hold about you;
7. restrict the way that we process your personal data;
8. consider any valid request to transfer your personal data to a third party provider of services (data portability); and
9. we will consider all those requests. However, certain personal information may be exempt from those requests in certain circumstances, which include a need to keep processing information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If such an exception applies, we will notify you when responding to your request. Please note that we may ask you to provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding.
In accordance with FootWorkLab Terms of Service, we do not sell products, provide services or collect information from any individual under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to use the Site and you must request your parent or guardian to use the Site instead. Should you have an evidence that someone under the age of 18 has bought services and provided their personal information to us, please contact us using the details set out in the "Further questions and contacts" section below.
If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice via our Site, at least fifteen (15) days before the changes take effect.